Urban Bear NYC
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Little West 12th Street
BTW. Washington Street & 10th Avenue
2019 Exhibitor Fees:
$200 Commercial Business
1. INDIVIDUAL VENDOR SPACES are approximately 10’ x 10’ and include (one) 6’ table and (2) chairs which will be provided at the event. (tents are not included but you may bring your own)
Load-in begins at 11:00 am.
2. MERCHANDISE VENDORS must obtain a Temporary Street Fair Vendor Permit from the Department of Consumer Affairs. Click Here.
3. MOBILE FOOD TRUCK VENDORS must be licensed in NYS for food vending and must include current NYS Tax ID# and DOH license number and expiration date in addition to basic company information.
For vendors using propane, NYC code does not allow propane tanks larger than 20 lbs.
4. ALL APPLICATIONS, vendor permits/licenses, and payments must be received no later than April 30, 2019 to secure your spot.
5. THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE and there are no refunds.
We are proud to announce that a portion of the street fair proceeds will go to benefit The Callen-Lorde Community Health Center.
For questions, contact email@example.com
*Please read all instructions before proceeding.